- Internal audit, pre-investment audits (Due Diligence), business support and consultations,
- Assuring risk analysis and audit programs,
- Supporting management in optimizing internal controls,
- Assessment of compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and accuracy of reported information,
- Examining financial records, information storage systems and internal controls,
- Evaluating management procedures and operations,
- Reviewing all records and informations related to expenditures, costs, taxes, and internal controls to determine if a company is secure and has a strong financial foundation.
- Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Banking,
- Fluent in Polish and English are MUST, Russian or German would be an advantage,
- Excellent communication skills, thinking out of box, strong team player,
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and goal oriented person,
- Basic knowledge of accounting standards,
- Flexibility about business traveling (10-20%).
- Opportunity to get ACCA, CIA or equivalent study covered by company,
- Wide Training and development program,
- Attractive salary,
- International experience - work in a team of young experienced auditors of different, countries from all over the world.